Longarm Services for the Quilter
* We provide Edge to Edge Quilting starting at just 1.5 cents per square inch up to queen size.
* Quilt Tops and Backing can be either mailed to or dropped off at our north Arlington, Texas location.
* Backings must be at least 4 inches larger than the quilt on each edge. For example, if your quilt measures 60" x 60" your backing must measure 68" x 68" .
No Exceptions. Backings must also be squared up.
* If you are mailing, shipping costs to and from are the responsibility of the customer. We will notify you when your quilt is ready and will send your package based on its true size and most cost effective shipping rates through UPS or USPS. You can then pay the actual shipping cost and invoice just before the quilt ships.
* Due to the time it takes to set up a quilt for quilting there is a minimum charge of
$40.00 for each item quilted.
* Batting can be supplied by you or you may purchase from us at $15.00/yd. We use Hobbs Heirloom 80/20.
Quilting is done on our brand new Innova Longarm with the Navigator 2 computer and robotics. This machine stitches beautifully!
For more info contact Leslie at